Tuesday 20 January 2015

My Prime 5 - goals for 2015

Tantrums and Glitter


I haven't written a My prime 5 post for ages and I wanted to bring it back for the new year so what better way to start the new year than to set a few goals for myself.

Here are a few things I hope to do in 2015...

Go to University - I applied to university in December and wasn't expecting to get any feedback so soon so I was shocked to get a reply from one offering me a place for September! I still have others that require portfolios and interviews but I am quite happy with the offer I have so I think I may save myself some stress and accept that one. Just have to get through my current course first...fingers crossed!

Lose 1 stone - Last year I lost some weight but the pounds have slowly crept back on. I have joined a health club at work (with weekly weigh-ins) so hopefully that will keep me motivated. I do not intend to give up anything because life's too short for that but everything in moderation and a healthy balance is the plan.

Go to a blogging conference - I have been blogging for 2 years now and although I really enjoy it I haven't been able to spend as much time on it as I would like. I love reading other blogs and getting inspiration and would really like to meet some bloggers, learn some new techniques and get fresh ideas for Tantrums and Glitter.

Take the children away - No I'm not just trying to get rid of the children! I would love for us all to have a little holiday somewhere, I don't expect to go anywhere abroad (although it would be nice) but would love to go to Centerparcs or a pretty cottage in Cornwall for a break.

Decorate the hallway - I know it's not very exciting but I have lived in my house for 5 years and have wanted to change the hallway since I moved in. It needs a new carpet but with 3 floors I expect it will be pretty expensive and as there are no windows up the stairs it looks very dark and dingy and could do with a clean, light colour to brighten it up.

So those are my prime 5 goals for 2015! Have you written yours yet? If not why not join in, grab a badge on the sidebar and add them to the linky below. It will be open for a month to give you plenty of time to join in.

Check back next month to see what the new My Prime 5 topic will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...