Saturday 26 July 2014

Positive pic of the week #13


This weeks positive pic is of my new garden swing.

Since I was a little girl I have always wanted a garden swing, now I have one I feel like a proper grown up! It took me about 2 hours between yesterday and this morning to assemble the thing and within 5 minutes my daughter had taken over and decided to have a nap in the sun.

We have been on the school holidays for a week now and I haven't been able to enjoy the garden as I didn't have anywhere to sit. Now I plan to spend a lot of time sitting out there reading my books and tanning my legs.

Do you have a pic of something that has made you happy this week? come and link up below and share a bit of positivity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...