Saturday 5 July 2014

Positive pic of the week #12

This weeks positive pic is of pigs!

On Wednesday I took a trip with the school to Bocketts farm. It was a lovely sunny day where we took a ride on a tractor, got to stroke rabbits and giant Guinea pigs, jumped on a huge bouncy pillow and watched pigs having a race.

The day seemed to fly as there was so much to do and I got loads of pics of the kids enjoying themselves. If I had enough photos of the actual farm I would have done a whole post on Bocketts as I think it is a fab farm with great play facilities, particularly for young children. If you are looking for somewhere to visit in the school holidays I would highly recommend it!

I cannot load Linky tools for some reason so if you would like to join in then just #pospicofweek on twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...