Friday 13 June 2014

Word of the week - Expeditious

Expeditious


There is not much I can say about this week as I can't really remember anything significant happening, all I know is that it has seemed to fly by!

The weather has been glorious, I am getting a great tan and I hope it continues, but I wish time would slow down a bit to enjoy it!

The word expeditious means speedy or quick and derived from the word expedition in 1590-1600.

If you would like to add your own word of the week then visit The reading residence on the link below:


The Reading Residence

2 comments:

  1. Great word - let's hope this nice weather hangs around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I've felt like this - our holiday flew by! Glad you're enjoying the sunshine, long may it last :) Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...