Wednesday 25 June 2014

My Prime 5 - guilty pleasure TV shows

I am a complete TV addict and can watch almost anything if I get into it, this means I often have to stop myself from watching certain TV series to avoid getting sucked in otherwise I would never get anything done!

Here are some of the shows that I just cannot miss

Coronation street - I love all the soaps and although I grew up in the east end I do find Eastenders quite depressing at times! I love the humour as well as the drama in corrie and I think I was actually named after Tracey Barlow so it's only right that it's my top show!

Mr Selfridge - This is the only period drama that I have ever watched (yes, I am one of the few people that never got obsessed with Downton Abbey) I love the costumes and the fact that it is based on a real life person as I find it intriguing to get a glimpse of what life was like in the past.

60 minute makeover - I am very nosey and love to take a look into other peoples homes and when there is DIY and home decor involved then I am hooked. The transformations in the houses in the space of 60 minutes is amazing, and no I don't watch it just to see Peter Andre!

Big Brother - I watch this every year and get completely absorbed by all the characters. It is actually really interesting how people can get so involved and emotional over the relationships of 16 strangers locked in a house together but I always do! Not sure who I want to win this years series as yet but I am enjoying the evictions every Friday.

Broadchurch - All the best dramas come on TV over the autumn and there is nothing I like better than to snuggle on the sofa with a blanket as the evenings are getting darker and watch a good drama. Most of them are two or three parts long but as Broadchurch was over a longer period a lot more people really got into it. It totally deserved the awards it received as it kept the audience captivated throughout and wasn't as obvious as some crime dramas can be.

So that is my top 5 list of guilty pleasure TV programmes what are yours? Just write a post and come and add it to the linky at the bottom of the page...

Tantrums and Glitter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...