Wednesday 25 June 2014

And the Liebster award goes to...

A few weeks ago I was given the Liebster award by the lovely Rebecca over at Mrs Meldrum and I was intrigued to see what this award meant. I have been blogging for over a year now and I have put all my blood, sweat and tears into it so I thought it's about bloody time somebody gave me an award for it!

Well I have since learnt that it is not an award as such but a way of nominating your favourite blogs that have 200 followers or less to spread a bit of bloggy love and share those fab reads so others can enjoy them too.

Upon receiving this nomination it is your job to then nominate another 5 bloggers and give them 5 questions to answer and then they do the same and so on and so on...

There are so many lovely bloggers that I would like to choose and these are the ones that made my list:

1. Clarabella
2. Life on planet t
3. Life as our little family
4. Polka dots and cups of tea
5. Chickywiggle

Blogging life can be a bit hectic so please don't feel obliged to write a post if you have already received this award in the past or if you are just too busy, but just know that I think you are fab! Also I am not sure how many followers I myself have so if you don't fit the category of having less than 200 followers then lucky you!!

If you would like to take part then here are your 5 questions:

1. What are your favourite type of posts to write/read?
2. How much time do you spend on blogging?
3. What do your friends and family think about your blog?
4. Have you ever attended any blogging events?
5. Describe yourself in 3 words

Here are the answers to the 5 questions that I was given:

What was the last thing you bought? Today I went to Wilkinson's and bought a bath mat, some hair dye, febreeze and some lovely pens with flowers on them... I know I like to spoil myself sometimes!

Do you have a blogging schedule? I do like to join up with a few linkys so I guess I do schedule at times but I am not super organised.

What type of blog is your favourite to read? I like a whole range of posts which is why I find it hard to stick to one subject on my own blog. I do like to admire blogs with great photography though!

Have you ever thought of venturing into vlogging too? Noooo. I stay as far away from the camera as possible, much prefer to be behind it! My daughter is obsessed with Youtube and she has done a couple of videos.

Describe yourself in one word - Calm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...