Sunday 11 May 2014

Positive pic of the week #7


My positive pic this week is cake.

I don't really need to say anymore than that... who doesn't love cake?

Yesterday was my daughters birthday party and with it being a tea party we had to have lots and lots of cakes, some were homemade and some were shop bought. I am really disappointed in myself for not making a big Alice in wonderland creation but I just didn't know where to start... definitely need more practice!

Have you made anything special this week? Come and link up to #pospicofweek below and share a pic that has put a smile on your face.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo! I do love Fondant fancy cakes....hehehe
    Happy Birthday to your girl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I love the colours of fondant fancies and think they look really pretty but find them a bit too sickly to eat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...