Wednesday 21 May 2014

May Glossybox

I actually forgot to post my Glossybox contents last month and cannot remember what was in there so it couldn't have been that great! This month however I am very impressed with and have already used all the products that were in the box.




I have always wanted to try John Frieda Frizz-Ease and never got round to buying it so I was very pleased to see it in the box. It is a full size product and at only 25ml it does seem quite small but as only a small amount is needed each use I think it could probably last a while, saying that we do have 3 females with frizzy hair in this house so it may not last too long!

I am not really a lover of foundation so when BB creams came out I was swayed by the fact that they cover your flaws but feel like a moisturiser. The Garnier BB cream covers really nicely and was a great shade which is suitable for myself and my daughter, who is a shade darker than me. This particular one also hydrates and protects with SPF 15.



Another 2 full size products were the Scholl overnight foot mask and the Maybelline crystallize nail polish in nearly black shade.

I have to say the velvet smooth overnight mask for the feet really did work. I had quite dry heels which felt rough to touch but after leaving this cream on overnight they really were velvety smooth. I do not recommend using this night mask when it is a hot or humid night though as my feet felt sticky through the night and made it uncomfortable to sleep.

I don't normally wear really dark nail varnishes and I don't think I own any black shades, I prefer pastel and pretty colours but it is nice to have a change once in a while. I have a St Trinians party that I'm going to at the weekend so I think I will wear this then. It is a little sparkly and rough to the touch, not smooth like most varnishes but still looks nice.

There was another full size product in the box which was a sheer conditioning lipstick but my daughter seemed to disappear with it before I could take a picture!



The 2 bonus items were the Ghost Eclipse fragrance which has a fruity, floral fragrance and is definitely one which I would wear, perfect for summer. And the other is the Garnier oil beauty lotion which I have not opened as yet but think I will use it on my legs when I get them out!

Were you impressed with your Glossybox this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...