Monday 14 April 2014

Mealplan Monday - 14/04/14

I didn't do a mealplan last week, mostly because I was ill and couldn't face sitting in front of the computer but also as I am trying to lose weight and attempting to just have juice rather than meals. I thought I would let the kids choose what they would like each day and they were quite happy with that!

On the juicing front it hasn't been entirely successful but I have cut out all random sugary snacks and coffee and replaced them with fruit, it has really made me realise how I eat all the time! Almost like I just eat out of boredom and I just need to constantly be chewing on something.

I am going to eat proper meals this week but will continue to cut out the snacks (probably until the Easter eggs are brought out)

Monday - Chicken and rice (leftover from yesterday)

Tuesday - Sausage and mash with gravy

Wednesday - Steak and chips

Thursday - Going to a BBQ at friends

Friday - Salmon with baby potatoes and veg

Saturday - Meatballs with spaghetti

Sunday - Lamb chops, roast potatoes, veg

This weeks mealplan as always is linked up with Mrs Ms #mealplanningmonday

Meal Planning Monday




4 comments:

  1. It all sounds lovely, we're hoping to BBQ aswell at some point over the week :-) have a lovely week x #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, it all sounds very tasty! Have fun at the BBQ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. First BBQ of the year, hoping the weather stays nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything sounds fab!
    Ohh hope the weather is nice for the BBQ x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...