Wednesday 30 April 2014

Beauty product of the month - April

With the sun now making an appearance I have seen quite a few ladies rocking their sandals and showing off their tootsies. My feet are not quite ready to be aired but I'm sure after a couple of applications of this heel genius from Soap and Glory they will be ready to roam free!




The cream is a green colour and not too heavy consistency, it has a pleasant smell and like other foot creams it has that powdery feeling, although it does dry quickly.

I have never had a proper pedicure and probably wont get one anytime in the near future (will have to add it to my bucketlist) so for now this fruity foot cream will have to do. Lets just hope the sun stays around long enough to get the flip flops out!

What beauty products are you using to get summer ready?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...