Friday 28 March 2014

Positive pic of the week #2


Sitting in my kitchen playing around with my camera (as you do) I took this photo of two of my little angels.

Jasmin is sitting at the table on the laptop, probably searching all those fashion websites for new clothes that she can pester me for! And Kieron is watching something on TV, not sure what he is doing with his tongue, probably licking some leftover food from his chin!

I love that they are both oblivious to me taking their photo (ignoring me as usual) and are so content with not a care in the world...oh to be young!

This is my #pospicofweek If you would like to add a positive picture from your week check out the rules and grab the badge here then just link up below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...