Sunday 23 March 2014

March Glossybox

When I first opened this months glossybox I wasn't really filled with excitement but on closer inspection I thought the products were quite sweet.
Jasmin loved that there was a Sleek makeUP product as she said she loves this range although I have never heard of it (I'm just an amateur at this beauty thing!)

So here is what was in my box...



The Mitchell and Peach body cream is very pleasant, it says it will have you feeling like your walking through an English countryside. The scent is very floral, Jasmin said it just reminded her of a Lush bath bomb.

There are 2 sachets of Vita Liberata tanning lotion which look very luxurious. I have never used tanning lotion before and being half Indian I do have my own tan thing going on, although I do feel very pale in the winter! I am a bit worried about using a tan lotion out of a sachet as I don't expect it would cover much of the body and I would be left with just patches of colour.



Its nice to see a haircare product in the box (I definitely need it!) and I am a fan of Dove products. This is a 60 second treatment shot which gives your hair a keratin boost, leaving you with beautiful strong hair, I'm looking forward to using that later.

The Bellapierre shimmer powder is probably my favourite as it has a nice glittery look, not only is it an eyeshadow but it can be mixed into blusher, nail polish or lip gloss to make you shimmer all over! The shade is called Deja vous and I think I will wear it next time I go out.


When I first saw This pout polish I didn't even realise it was for your lips as the container is bigger than the usual size you see for gloss or balms. It is a tinted balm with SPF15, almond oil, Shea butter and vitamin E and feels nice and creamy on your lips.

Did you get a Glossybox this month, What did you think of its contents?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...