Sunday 16 February 2014

February Glossybox

Yesterday I got the latest glossybox in the post, but only just! I didn't hear the door knock but the man noticed a card being dropped through the letterbox and opened the door to find a ranting delivery woman moaning about how customers never open their door, and how they have rude neighbours who refuse to take in parcels... and there's me thinking I had nice neighbours!!

 Anyway back to the parcel in question. Myself and teen daughter were very pleased with this months box especially as it contained chocolate and one of my favourites, Lindt... yum! Shame I had to share it :(



 Here's what else was on offer..



The Nougat London sparkling body shimmer is a light moisturising lotion that sparkles in the light and has a lovely scent, Ive never heard of this brand before but will be looking out for other products from the same company.
NV chunky eye crayon is a pink shade and looks very natural on the eye, not to heavy or over powering. I love that it has a twist at the end so it doesn't need sharpening like some of the other pencils I have.



I already have a couple of Ciate paint pots and I love this shade called Pocket money. I would probably be wearing it right now except I cant find my nail varnish remover... grrr
The Giovanni Eco chic range is the number 1 selling natural haircare brand in the United States. I haven't as yet used this product but with the Moroccan argan oils, avocado and papaya to nourish the hair I'm hoping to look like Kim Kardashian by this time tomorrow...hmmm wishful thinking!


The teen got really excited when she saw the Maybelline New York big eyes mascara in the box. She has seen the advert and was desperate to get it for the small brush used on the lower lashes, it is a nice product but I have so many mascaras now I think the teen will steal this one!

I'm not liking the idea of sharing my box (yes I'm selfish, I know!) so was thinking of getting a different beauty box as well as the glossybox. I'm not sure which others are out there, any suggestions or links to other box reviews would be welcome...




2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good box. I gave up Glossybox a few months ago, but keep seeing posts on them, and I think I may be weakening again ... !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were quite pleased with it but I think it was quite good because they had a lot of complaints about the Jan box.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...