Wednesday 26 February 2014

Beauty product of the month - February

Ive never been one to buy lots of beauty products. I would only ever go into superdrug or boots to buy baby things and essentials. There were just so many cosmetics, I wouldn't know where to look first so I would just pass by them to get to the items I needed.

Just recently, what with Christmas, selling body shop products, subscribing to Glossybox and basically having a teen daughter that has just started obsessing over her looks, I find myself surrounded with make up, skincare, perfumes and all sorts of other fabulously smelling stuffs... I think I just made that word up!

I still don't overdo it with make up or anything but I do have certain products that I favour and tend to get into a routine of using, so I've decided each month I will share with you my favourite beauty product, be it haircare, make up or toiletries.

I do love The body shop products (lookout for giveaway coming soon) and have been using their seaweed skincare range. The item that stood out for me is their pore-cleansing facial exfoliator.



It is for combination/oily skin and is described as an 'oil balancing polish to deep cleanse pores and reveal smooth skin.'
I only use it weekly as it does feel like a deep cleanse. The texture is kind of runny like honey but with grains of sand to exfoliate and it has quite a pleasant, subtle scent. The thing I liked most was that when I used it at night my face still felt fresh and smooth the next morning.



Within the coming week I will be celebrating my one year blogiversary, so to celebrate that I've kept at it that long and because, well, I'm just nice like that, as I mentioned above I will be doing a Body shop giveaway!! I don't have any of the above item but I may have something from one of their other fab skincare ranges to add to the box, so keep your eyes peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...