Saturday 28 December 2013

1001 movies to watch before you die

Browsing through the latest Book people catalogue I came across a book called 1001 movies you must see before you die. I was intrigued to see what would be on the list and my daughter said it would be a great challenge to watch them all! Because of course we have nothing better to do with our lives do we? So I ordered it.

At the front of the book is a checklist for you to mark off the films you have already seen and to my surprise I've only seen 72 of them, and there's me thinking I'm a bit of a film buff... yeah right!
To be fair most of the movies in the book came out before I was born and a lot of them are foreign and I've never heard of them! Still I do like a bit of a check list so I think I will get myself a collection of old films in the new year, like the Marilyn Monroe classics as I've always wanted to watch them but never had the time and have a bit of a film fest.


 
Oh and I bought my 11 year old a popcorn maker for Christmas so I think we will get a lot of use out of that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...