Wednesday 13 March 2013

Lets make a list

I have a thing about lists, I make daily lists and I make monthly lists and instead of having a new years resolution I have a list of things I hope to do/achieve for each new year.

Do you make lists? Do they actually make an improvement in your life?

I like to be reminded of things I need to do otherwise I just couldnt keep up but I do find that they just make me worry about things more, especially as im the biggest procrastinator in the world and im probably just writing this post to get out of something else that I should be doing!

Now im very happy quite content with my life right now and if I were to drop dead tomorrow I would do so knowing that Ive had a decent life and will live on through my children, blah blah blah, but we only get 1 life (unless you believe in reincarnation) and there are so many more things we could do while we're still here, so next on my 'list' is to create a bucket list of things I want to do before I die.
I will post this as a page at the top of my blog so I can be reminded everytime I come on here of what im working towards or already achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...